Whether you're in need of a support group, educational classes or more information about community health, we're here to help with a host of community education resources.
Support Groups and Offerings
The Helena community is home to a wide range of support groups, including:
- Alzheimer’s Support Group
- Diabetes Support Group
- Ostomy Support Group
- Grief Support Group
- Loss of Family Member or Friend to Suicide Support Group
- Pregnancy Loss Support
- Big Sky Caregivers Connect
- Bariatric Support Group
- Circle of Hope
- Cancer support groups Calendar of Support Events
St. Peter’s Health offers several sets of classes for the community.
- Prepared Parenting
- Arthritis Exercise Classes
- CPR/First Aid - click here for more information; filter using the "community education" category
- Inch by Inch—Diabetes prevention program
- Safe Sitter® - we are proud sponsors of the national Safe Sitter® program. Classes take place at the Lewis and Clark Library for youth in grades 6-8. This instructional program is a two-day, 10 hour course taught by a Safe Sitter® certified instructor. Course material includes dealing with a medical emergency, babysitting as a business, responsibilities, safety, first aid, choking and CPR. For more information please call the Lewis and Clark Library at 447-1690.