March 29, 2020
As COVID-19 continues to cause sickness, fear and uncertainty, we want you to know that we’re here to care for you.
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients, 1,600+ caregivers and the community. Along with a series of other measures to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we have set up a call center that is open 24/7 to field questions regarding COVID-19.
CONTACT THE COVID-19 CALL CENTER
Here are some other important things to know:
- Anyone who thinks they have COVID-19 and is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should call 406-457-4180 before visiting any of our facilities to seek care. If symptoms are life-threatening call 9-1-1 or visit the Emergency Department immediately. Our Emergency Department is open 24/7 for emergency medical needs.
- If you need to seek care today for something other than a respiratory illness, there are several non-respiratory care options.
- We have taken a series of steps to help protect our patients and caregivers, including restricting visitors to only essential caregivers at all our facilities and postponing most non-essential visits. The Main and East Entrances will be closed during the weekend (please use Emergency Department Entrance).
- There are steps everyone can take to help protect themselves and their loved ones, and limit the spread of illness in our community. Here are some other ways you can help
- For general information on COVID-19, we suggest these trusted resources.